Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Company
How to Select the Commercial Cleaning Company That’s Right for You
For business owners and employees, keeping your office and its surroundings clean can be a difficult task. After all, you shouldn’t have to worry about keeping the office clean on top of having to worry about the daily ins and outs of your company. But, finding a cleaning company to match your needs can be easier said than done.
We have compiled a list of valuable tips to help you find the commercial cleaning company that’s right for you.
- • Experience is key in finding a company that can provide you with the best cleaning solutions. Look for a company that has been around for a while. Their longevity means they have history with the community that can be valuable for your company.
- • References are a good resource to determine if a company provides the quality that they advertise. A reputable company will be able to provide quick references when you ask for them.
- • Consistency and Responsiveness. Make sure your cleaning company is going to respond to you in a timely manner. If you have an issue or a complaint you want to know they are going to take care of it and are always consistent when doing so. No one wants to deal with a crew they can’t get a hold of or don’t return phone calls.
- • Attention to detail may be extremely important to the type of business you are and to your facility. If this is the case, look for a company that is detailed in their proposals and make it clear to you that they will not overlook details when maintaining your facility.
- • Green cleaning is a smart trend that can really make a difference in the overall well being of your office for both the employees and the community surrounding it. Look for a company that practices green cleaning methods and utilizes safe cleaning materials during your search.
- • Options can be very beneficial when choosing a commercial cleaning company. You want to make sure you are the one making the final decision and you are getting exactly what you want when it comes to the scope of work and price. Look for a company that delivers more than one proposal – this way you have the ability to choose exactly what you want.
- • When you shop around, getting price quotes from companies is a crucial step to help you figure out who is right for your company. Staying on budget is important but, getting the most bang for your buck is just as if not more important. Therefore, price quotes can be a valuable tool to help you evaluate companies on both their benefits and their price.
- There is a lot that can go into finding the company that’s right for your commercial cleaning needs. We hope this list has made your search a little bit easier!
[gravityform id="2" title="false" description="false"]
Ready to be your own boss?
Learn more about becoming a business owner with OpenWorks.Apply Now
Choosing the Right Type of FM Company For YOUR Needs
Struggling to choose the best facility management company for your buildings? Here's a quick breakdown of the types out there to choose from.
Do Not Go In There! Why Public Restroom Cleaning is a Job for the Professionals
When it comes to cleaning a public restroom, the task is best left to the professionals. With almost 80,000 distinct types of bacteria and viruses, you must take heed.